Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Picture

Family picture 2007 in our home.
She is chilling out in her bed, she was singing a song, Brianna took this candid pic
I do not remember taking this picture.
The brothers were no following her rules in the tea party.
Brianna asked Hailey her age, so she showed her.
This picture seems tto say: "The four fruits of our love"
Doug looks so adorable and hot. Doesn't everybody agree?
The kids enjoy so much taking picture, they were so out of control, I was even embarrassed with Brianna, who seem to think that was great.

My kids favorite it, making silly faces.

I posted a lot of this pictures. I love them. Brianna really did a great job. It shows our family personality. This pictures were taken in our one year old home. It was the best experience.
It was Sunday afternoon, I totally forgot and Brianna just took pictures of us in a natural seeting.

No comments:

Contributors