Friday, March 27, 2009

Thomas Life


Hola familia y amigos. I finally decided to work on my family blog. It is going to be more like a family history for us. Maybe no alot of people cares about what is happening in our family.
I'm still doing it.

Our family is made up of Doug, Dora (me), Hunter (13), Hayden (11), Harrison (8) and Hailey (5)
We love to spend time together, watch movies, eat out and sing in the car.

Lately, I feel that I need to enjoy the little moments with my children. They are growing really fast. My boys still like to play like little kids. They play cops with gun and swords toys. I used to hate the screaming and running. Believe it or not, I am trying to embraced those crazy games because I see them going away really soon.
Knowing how fast kiddos grow. I love to see my Hailey playing with her dolls, talking to herself , singing, dancing and making videos like "I carli" tv show.
One thing I am trill to see is that my kids play with each other all the time.
They are happy kids despite of their once in a while muddy mom.

No comments:

Contributors