Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nacc performance


Harrison was so excited for this performance. He really liked the main song and it's meaning. We all know the song at home, he sings it all the time. He usually can be shy but he sure did not show that. In one song, he and JJ were singing, his friend got quiet and Harrison sing almost all by himself, he did great. I think that this performances help children to gain confidence in general.

Hayden is shy in front of an audience. It helped him that is friends were there too singing and dancing a little. We are proud of him and gaining more confidence. He had a solo line and he was so happy that he h=got the guts to do it. He look so sure of himslef to me but I knew he was
sweating.

1 comment:

Julie Dyal said...

Dora - I love your blog! I also LOVE your long hair. As Josh and I were just looking at your blog, I was telling him that we knew you with really short hair in College Station, but I love the long locks! Your boys are getting so big - Spencer just turned 13, just like Hunter! We have teenagers now, yipes! And also, congratulations on your graduation. Thanks for keeping in touch! -- Julie

Contributors