Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th July in hot Phoenix

I am basicly up to day on my blog today. I haven't have much time on the computer lately.
I have becoming more brave to roller coasters rides. First I did it because I did not wanted to sent my babies by themselves and Doug could not do it. Now I actually enjoyed them, specially the bonding that comes with my kiddos.
I love this picture obviously because Harrison let me hold his hand for 2 min while we were walking around Legoland.
The 3th of July was the last lunch with the Lloyds at Red Robin . In the parking lot Doug mentioned to me that Wicked the play was playing in Phoenix. He asked if I wanted to go before heading Abq. I believe he had being thinking about because, he also mentioned that Hunter was 13 and he could stayed with the rest on the hotel. The problem was that we did not have tickets but I liked the idea of the adventure. We left the kids eating fast food and watching tv with instruction to go to sleep at 9:30 and left to the theater. There we tickes but seperatly and we assumed that we would no talk during the play anyway and bought the tickets. I sat on the third row by the asile and Doug on the 10th row on the same end aisle. I loveeeeee the story! I also loved that the kids were fast sleep when we got to the hotel room.
Our 4th of July was diferent this year. We spend it in the hotel pool after a big breakfats. It was of course as a bath time water, warm. I would laid down to tan for 3 min and run back under the umbrella, it was burning hot. We made it home after 6 hr driving and watched the fireworks from our patio. The boys also did fireworks in the cul de sac.

2 comments:

HFG said...

Dora, we are missing you guys so much. i can't even tell you how much. that's so great you got to go see the Lloyds. i'm still so sad I didn't get to say goodbye to you. we are starting to settle in here, but we are missing ABQ big time. love, hfg

Stef said...

Your family must have had a BLAST!! What fun!! Probably will be good be home again, but the memories are priceless.

Contributors