Sunday, July 5, 2009

San Diego vacation 09

Boomer was our 3er day.




Hailey did all she could do to put the ball on the hole, even in cheating was necessary.

Of course, the pool was a daily thing. It was on low 80's and breeze. The kids played and I read a lot by the pool. This is what I call a vacation.

Sunday, my cousin Yeya came to see us from Tijuana. After 12 years of not see each other was a fun visit. We remember days growing up. She share that I was too much for her. She has a mellow personality and I was always too busy. However we always loved each other. It was fun to talked like we had never being apart. We both do not have brother, so we made the decision to keep better contact from now on. I miss her as soon she left.
Isn't he hot?

1 comment:

Dacia said...

What a fun vacation! I would love to be reading a book poolside!

Contributors