Saturday, August 29, 2009

Four-wheeling

We had a great weekend in Colorado at President Sego cabin. The boys enjoyed the out doors and specially the ride to the mountains in the ATV's
President Sego let Hunter and Hayden at the wheel, the loved it and felt big kids.
We were in fun, exciting roads. There were hills, small and big rocks. In our way up, I was too careful and slow, but the time down I felt more confident and had a blast.
I forgot to mention that there was water too.
We had to were jackets in the middle of the Summer because we were 11700 feet high.
August 15, we had a great time riding up the mountains in Colorado. It was my first time doing this. I leaned to ride dirt bikes (my friends) when I was a teen and this was as fun. The view was the best. We saw beautiful pines up there, it is too bad that nobody can get them for Christmas because of the heavy snow.
We had to wear jackets in the middle of the Summer because we were 11700 feet high. Hailey loved it every minute. She was cold for awhile but she still loved it.
Hunter and Hayden were able to drive them with an adult on it. They were really good.

Harrison was also really good driving with Doug.

4 comments:

brit said...

looks like fun!

Dacia said...

That looks like a blast! Crazy that you had to wear jackets in August!

Stef said...

Fun times!!

HFG said...

oh, we miss you guys so much. I wish we were there. what fun times and we are having Thomas withdrawals!! hfg

Contributors