Saturday, December 5, 2009

Turkey day

Here we are on the start line of the 5 k race. It was the first race that Hayden and me participated. Tommy our cousins was with us and he gave us tips. I run my fastest and after i mile I was questioning if I could finish. I remained myself that I have done on my traimail before, so I force to slow down in order to get my own pace. Hayden also started his fast and never see him again, off he went. As a matter of fact he did better time that me.
Hayden at the finish line.
I was behind him with 27 min 15 sec.
Hunter, Harrison and cousins participated on the 1 mile race. Hunter snuck in since the race was for 5 to 10 years old. Hunter got to the finish line way before any other kid.
Here is Harrison in action. At the beginning of the race, he started medium pace, here is passing kids and ended on third place.

No comments:

Contributors