Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disney World during Spring break

This was our third visit. We spent 8 days visiting the parks. I have to admit that this was my favorite time. We knew what we wanted to see and. We would arrive at 9am and leave at around 4 pm to eat, rest and swim. The weather was a key, it was cloudy low 70's. Past visits it has been so hot and humid, quite miserable for us that live in dry weather.
The first day we got to see the night parade and fireworks. Hailey really enjoyed this time at DW. During the fireworks there is story going on, Hailey whispered to me: "I made my wish bit I can not tell you because it won't became true" I realized that she was listening and I was not. I have to admit that it made me cry to see such an innocence and imagination.
We visited Epcot our second day.

Doug was always with his map planning our next spot. We did everything we planed to do thanks to him.

No comments:

Contributors