Thursday, March 11, 2010

Track

Hunter ready on line to run his 400 meters. He was 5th place. He was 3rd place on 100 meters. He participated on 800 meters and 100 m X 4. They only trained 3 days before the meet. I do not think that they were ready, however Hunter and Hayden had fun and were happy to participated.
Hunter was the anchor for the 4 X 100. They were in last place, poor kids.
Hayden took 1st place on 100 meters, he did not like 800 meters.
Hayden was before the anchor on the 4 X100, they took 2nd place.
They got home exhausted. Hayden had feet and one knee pain. I made him to sink his feet on cold water for 10 min and then to hot water. He felt better after that.
They were gone from 3 pm to 7:30 pm and participated in 4 events. Both of them could not finish their homework that night. I was planning to take them to school late next morning, so they could rest and finish their homework. To my surprise, both were up at 6:30 to finish their homework and being on time at school. I am glad they are learning responsibility at this age. I love my boys and I am so glad to be their mom.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Oh man! I loved track meets!! Whoot! And what responsible young men you have!

Contributors