Thursday, July 8, 2010

Guanajuato, Leon

Mommies in Guanajuato, kind of scary.

Here I am with the High School friend. She lives in Aguascalientes with the husband and two boys. She drove (1hr) a friday to come to see us. We spent the day together, so fun to see her.
We visited Guanajuato, really interesting little city. There are underground streets. There are a lost of stairs on the hallways to get to place to place. Definitly a place to see.

Hunter has the same b day that his cousins Tania (18) and Dylan (14). When he was born, I called my mom that night to let her know the news. She reponded that my siste in law has given birth in the morning as well. We celebrated their b day together in Leon in my cousins' home.
Posted by PicasaHayden playing hard againts Dylan who is rerally good at soccer.

No comments:

Contributors