Monday, October 18, 2010

Hayden and his football team having fun after a hard practice. Sadly they did not win one game, it was inspiring to see them not giving up after all. Hayden made 2 of the 4 touchdowns for the team and he as able to be in different possition, he loved it. I am no sure i am made to have a son on football, we ll see if I can bear it next year. Hayden's words: I know is hard but I love it.
We have bbem in Abq for 10 years and finally took my little kids to the NM Fair. The older kids went woth a class field trip. It was fun after all. the kids visited the Mcdonnald farn. The had to get their green for the crop, eggs fro the chicken coop, and milk the cow. At the end they got a popsicle.

Harrison and his friend Cooper ropping
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors