Monday, April 18, 2011

Still April

I am so proud of my hubby, couple weeks ago, I was driving back from somewhere and I saw Doug running in our neighborhood, I rolled my window and he told me he was on his 4th mile. He is feeling so good, with energy and happy to feel good. The Lord sure has blessed him with a better health. He runs 3 times a week at least 3 mi and every time improving his time. We both will run 10 k on July 4th in Provo.

Hailey's school had a family dance and Hailey had a blast.
Hailey and her best friend Lizzie. They know each other since tiny babies and they can play forever and I remember 2 fights.
Harrison spent a lot of time in his Mars project. They are inside a plastic bubble and they shared Mars facts with visitors.

1 comment:

me said...

I am so happy that Doug is doing well. I am really impressed with the running -- I can't do that!

Contributors