Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's day

Doug and I spent 24 hours in Santa Fe. We both had a massage and enjoyed dinner. He is smiling here, but he was still kind of sick. I, on the other hand enjoyed to be away and kids free. I walked in the plaza shopping while Doug took a nap before coming home.
The first half of my mother's day was good, but the second was no, I felt sick, I just glad that lasted 12 hours.
I just realized that I do have pictures with my mom only. She is the best, fun, helpful, supportive, kind and knows bounderies with my family. I am so bless and happy to have her living with us. She is being less active for years, with the creation of the Spanish branch, she is being attending and enjoying of the spirit. During church, she told me that she hopes to be ready to be back to the temple by the time we get seal to Harper. No a better mother's day present I could have.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

HFG said...

Oh Dora, that would be so cool about your mom. I miss you so much, I can't even tell you, Hope you guys are doing well and hope Doug is hanging in there. How was Santa Fe? We have been playing with the idea of looking for a job there. Maybe in the next couple of years. we will see. Hope you guys are well. love, Honey

Dora Thomas said...

It would be so awesome to have you back in NM. We ll be here and we can plan trips together. Every time a drive by Ventana Ranch Rd, I think about you. BTW, Doug was called the Branch President in the new Spanish Branch in the stake, so I do not see every Sunday any Ventana people. I still do things with the girls, they do no mind me tagging along.

Jen Kesler said...

Dora! I love all of the photos of you and your girls and the one of you and your mom is gorgeous!!

Contributors