Monday, July 4, 2011

4th July weekend

I love 4th July parades. we could not make it for the Provo because of the race but Sandy had one in the afternoon. Hailey had so much fun.

She waved the flotes she liked.
Hunter, hayden and Harrison by Joseph and Hyrum Smith statues, BROTHERS.
Hailey, Harper and The SLC Temple.

This picture is before the half marathon. I really enjoyed it because I was pain free the whole time and my time was faster than any of my training runs. I was so nervous because of the unknown route. The training was difficult because of my shin splints hurt every run.
Crossing the finishing line. Valerie payne was a great buddy runner, we helped each other to be motivated, we even chat a little. It was our first half marathon.

Harrison showed to be the most proud of all my kids. my great brother Horacio was so nice to take me to the 5:30 starting line, he met half way the race and at the end of it.
Right after the race, we took Hunter and Charles to EFY, they were so excited.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors