Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harper's Sealing to our family

It was such a beautiful Summer day afternoon, July 16 2011. Harper seemed to know that this was a special day.
After the sealing, Harper loved to be around looking flowers and being chase by all of us. Hailey and Harper meant to be sisters. Hailey is caring and loving towards Harper and Harper loves to follow her and do everything Hailey does. One occasion, Harper was getting into stuff, I stopped her and she went looking for Hailey saying: " Hailey, I m crying". Knowing Hailey would console her.


The rest of the kids were so happy to be able to be inside the temple. They were so reverent. When they were brought all the kids to the sealing room, I could not stop the tears of joy. It was one of my favorite moments in life.
It was a windy day, but we could not be happier together walking around The Temple looking Harper running around so happy.

Three years ago, I saw our family picture and I said to Doug that our family looked so small. We talked about starting the process for adoption. It took 1 year to qualify. We waited 1 year for a phone call and the last year exactly, we were Harper's foster parents. I see our family pictures today and I feel not only that is complete but even big. How funny that one small baby can make look our family big, perhaps is her personality.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

miche said...

Congratulations Dora and Doug! That must have been such a special day.

Contributors