Monday, November 21, 2011

Family 2011

Hayden was chewing gun. I loveeeee my boys, good looking pack.
I am so trill to have my girls, they brig so much spark to my life. They love each other so much.
We took this pictures in alleys down town. I am glad was in the middle of the day, real interestig and cool.

I am still amazed that the Lord blessed me so much with this special spirits. I love them so much. Toningt, three of them were playig around and I enjoyed it because I know it won't last forever. Harper's favorite part of the day is when all kids are back from school, she loves to play hid and seek with them and being funny to make them laugh.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

¡Me encantan las fotos! Esta suave el color.

HFG said...

ah Dora, these are so great. miss you guys! You do have a great looking bunch. honey

Contributors