Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas morning

 

I run from my bedroom when I hear the kids coming up, I am glad the camara was ready and here Harrison and Hailey coming to see Santa's gifts. I love this picture
 

 

 

 

 

Hailey was so excited, I am glad Santa ordered them three days ago from amazon after Hailey saying that Santa could not forget that request because Santa is all about reading.
 

This year, there was less noise and mess after unwrapping Santa's presents. Hunter and Hayden were not as anxious and loud as in the past, I guess they are growing up. Also, their present did not requiered big boxes or to assamble. I have mixfellings about it.
 

My kids got Just Dance 3 kinect and I just love it, It was a nice surprice for me. I danced like crazy and beat my kids.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stef said...

What fun!! I love it! Glad all were Merry

Contributors