Thursday, March 1, 2012

My girls

 

I have couple of friends that surprice their kids at school to take them out for lunch. I thought that it was a great idea. So I planned to do the same and yesterday I did not pack a sandwitch to Hailey. She called me from school to tell me that, I had to tell her to eat the snack for lunch. One hour later I was at school picking her up for the surprice lunch. she loved it. She asked me all about my childhood. I stayed with her at school to he jump rope activity. I showed some kids how to jump in and jump out of the rope. She told me that I was a cool mom. How little things can make relationships better.
 

Harper is 2 years 3 mo. I potty trained my older 4 kids at age 3. I did not want to deal with the issue. However Harper kept asking me to take her to the potty for 2 months. Finally, I gave up and decided to try for a week. Well that was 2 1/2 weeks ago and she had only 2 wet accidents. She even run for loose stool and she told me at Costco and waited until we got the the bathroom. She is amazing and super smart. Gracias Harper to make this so easy
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors