Monday, March 19, 2012

Potty training in two days


Harper kept asking me to put her in the potty for two months. I refused of course, I was not ready to do the follow up for months since she was only 2 y 4mo. I even attended a party potty but left early thinking that I did not want to start yet.
One Monday Feb 20th, I decide to give it a try, just to see. well to my surprise, Harper would sit for a long time on the potty with no complain. The first time she pee on it, I ofcourse made a celebration and she loved it, I sat her  every hour and she did not pee much, however she only had one small accident.
The next day, she figured herself to make the effort to pee, again one small accident.
The third day, Harper sat by herself when she felt is was time but I mostly aske her to sit down, she was so obedient.
That was it, because the 4th day she got diarreah and she would run to the potty by herself, she would come to me afterwards to celebrate.
She would wake up dry from nap and from the night, I still put diaper because I did not want to deal with accidents but I am thinking to stop soon.
Harper is sure smart and my champion.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Contributors