Friday, March 27, 2009

Argentina



Doug and I had a great time in Argentina.
We went with a group of MBA students. We visited companies and tourist sites. Doug ate steak every day. I found out that, you could find good steak in modest restaurants and incredible steak in more selective places. We took Tango lesson, I honestly did not enjoy it. It was too stiff, with perfect steps. Maybe because I am used dance salsa and merenje, which they are more relax and flexible. Buenos Aires is main city in Arg. There are a lots of tall buildings and life in downtown is fast pace. We visited Mendoza for couple of days. This place was more quiet and slow pace. What impress me the most about Mendoza was that people take 3 hrs siesta in the whole town, also the winneries were impressive, even for people like us who do not care at all about wine.
Of couse the highlight of the trip was spending time with my hubby.

No comments:

Contributors