Monday, March 30, 2009

Harrison's Baptism



In Harrison's baptism it was only our little family. Only Megan (Doug's sister) with her two little kids came to Harrison's baptism.
While Doug confirmed Harrison the holly ghost, the Lord let me know what a beautiful moment was that. I am the first and only member in my family (besides my dad, who got baptist after me). My children are the first strong generation in the gospel. This day will be in my mind forever because I was present in the beginnings of our family in the gospel. It was told to Harrison that he will be a strong father and husband. This means to me that my children will be strong servants of the Lord.
I made the determination to attend to all my grandchildren baptism and remember this special day. Those days it will be a lot of cousins, uncles and aunts supporting such event, because we all be in the gospel. I am so grateful the Lord trust me to be the beginner of many bless generations.

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Aw this makes me wish we could have been there!! Tell Harrison congratulations from us! It sounds like it was such a special day for him (and for you!) Dave and I have always been so impressed with the spiritual strength of your family. Just goes to show you that two strong parents can start a whole new generation of strong testimonies.

Tripp Family Group said...

Congratulations to Harrison! Lauren was baptized on the same day, too. What a neat experience for him and for your whole family!

Jacqueline said...

Yay for Harrison! I love the family picture at the top of your blog -- so great!

Diamomd said...

Congratulations Harrison! I love the picture at the top of the page.

Jen Kesler said...

Hi Dora! I saw your post on facebook about your blog. It is wonderful! You have a beautiful family!! Have a great day! Jen

brit said...

I can't believe that you have had a blog all this time and have been holding out on all of us. We love your family, you guys are awesome.

Dacia said...

How awesome are you and your cute family!! Congrats on the baptism!

HFG said...

Dora, I am so so so so sooooooo sorry we did not make it to Harrison's baptism. this makes me feel really bad. I know no excuse can ever make up for missing it, but we were baby sitting so the Pankretz could do family names in the temple with their whole family. Does that count? I had it on my calendar and everything. I feel so bad that we missed it. How can I ever make it up to you? honey

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I am so happy that you are a blogger now! YAY!

Contributors