Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rafting-- Gee/Thomas

The kids were anxious to get in the river.The three boys paddled when told by Dan Gee, our friend and expert guide. It took only like 15 min to inflated the boat.
The four grow ups doing he job.

Harrison and Brookie were behind the leaders, they had so much fun. The girls talked almost all the time while the boys were entertained by all the talking. Emma and Will were in front until a big wage from the rapids soaked them. They did not liked that.
Hunter did great and hopes to do this activity again.

Me and Hailey enjoy the ride and scream our lungs out when the rapids came. The last half of the trip, I held Jenie who fall sleep in the middle of the rapid while everyone screamed. Honey helped in the front paddle.

Hayden our other helper.
We stopped twice, one for lunch and another in the pee island, that is how Dan called it.
This was a totally new for me but sure love it, especially because my family had a memorable experience together. We are sad our friends the Gees' moving, they are so good people and fun.

4 comments:

Dacia said...

You guys are so adventurous!

Stef said...

That looks like a ton of fun!!

HFG said...

I finally got mine posted too Dora, but you should send me copies of your pictures. You have better ones than me and I'd love copies. I had sunscreen on my lens and alot of them are blurry. That was so much fun. I wish we could do it again before we go.

Chelsey said...

That looks like so much fun! Too bad Dan didn't let out about his expertise until they were moving!

Contributors