Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Laurel's visit

Girl's night out while Laurel was in ABQ. We ate good pies at Flying Star. There was Leah, Val, Danna, Dora and Sophie, who was visiting the Q. We had great time.
Danna dropped her phone between the window and the booth. She was desperate to get it. I did not blamed her. She could not get it after several attempts.
Val came to the rescue, since she is tiny, she jumped in but with no success. Check out her leg trying to get out.
Sophie tried to deep in with her cute booty on the air, but the phone was impossible to reach. Finally a stranger was able to get it out. We all clap and laugh about the whole fiasco.
Emma was able to participated with Hailey as a cheerleader. She kept telling me that Laurel would look in Prescott for a league. I just wish they just move back to ABQ, we missed them.
Yes, the girls are on top of a upside down bucket because they are all small, I guess they all have good balance.

3 comments:

brit said...

oh! looks like so much fun! nothin' better than a girls night out. wish i could have been there too!

Laurel said...

I am homesick again, already. :( It was such a fun weekend.

Dacia said...

I so wish I could hang out will all of you too! Looks like a lot of fun trying to retrieve the phone :)

Contributors