Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kids

Harrison literally cried when Ethan left to Prescott. They've been friends since they were 2. They get a log so well, they never fight and it is never enough time together.
Hailey and Emma also pick up what they left since they saw each other last time. They both carried their Marie all weekend.
I picked out my kids today from a camp from school. It surprised me how old my babies look around other middle school kids. However they all loved to play Nerf guns battles as little kids.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Ethan and Emma keep asking me when we are going to see you guys again. I love that the kids just play and play and play and never get tired of each other. Ethan was wishing today that Harrison was at his school.

Stef said...

Ahhh, those are the ties that never break! Good for them!

Contributors