Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween/Oct 09

Last week Hunter and Hayden had fall break. We biked two days only because I got really sore. The first day we did 11 miles on up and down hills, the second day the boys took me trought the bosque north valley to Old donw town, 10 miles. It was so fun. At old towm we got hot chocolate since was a little cold. It was the end for me. Next day my legs were so sore, that I took a day off, also because we had snow and too cold to be biking. My kids love this activity and for me is a strech because I am no kind of outdoor person but my love for them is bigger in that can make me outdoor if I have to. I am amazed in what good condition there are.
Doug visited Mexico for two days with expresident Fox. They had a meeting to get students next Summer there.
Halloween was short and fun. Hailey was a dancer on the 20's, Harrison was dracula, Hayden a biker rider and Hunter an I pod. They had the chance to get candy twice, I am no quite excited it about because now I have to deal with the temptation, I love chocolate.

At church was a Halloween dance, here is Hailey making her moves at the chicken dance.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

cute costumes! Especially love the dancer outfit :)

Stef said...

So, I am totally digging the ipod idea. That is great. They all look great!! Wasn't that dance so fun. We would have stayed longer, but Brody,aka Darth Vador was DONE!

Contributors