Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hayden's 12th B'Day

Hayden is a mellow, active, smart with great attitude kid. Today in his B'day chose to help me in the morning in cub scout camp. He would show the kids the drills, he played if they need it a person in their team and he was the referee if needed it. Doug pick him up at lunch time with other friends and took him to Hinkle family fun center.
He had a great time doing many things. I love Hayden's smiles, he really had a good day.
Mini golf.
bumper boats.
paint ball
12 is a great age, they still let me kiss them and hug them. They still do not talk back from my lectures, the best part is that they are independent in a lot of things and dependent a many others.
Grandma Ann and Grandpa Bill send me a card and some money. When he opened it, he smiled and said to Doug and me: I really, really like this card, I'll keep it to show it to my kids. The card was simple but in the front said: Priesthood.

1 comment:

Stef said...

What a fun party! I have missed out on your blog lately. What a fun summer so far for you guys! We need to get together sometime...play some games or something! Your boys could be a real boost for my Kobe. He thinks your kids are great!

Contributors