Saturday, June 12, 2010

Harrison's Cubscout camp

Harrison is a Bear, he loves all the fun things they do in cub scouts.
I was a volunteer helping kids with their athlete requirements. Kids did sport drills and games.
I was so glad I had a good shade for most part of the time. Specially because I was there from 8:30 am to 12pm on Friday and 8:30 to 3 pm on Saturday . I had to say that I was glad to be there with Harrison and support other kids.
I was so surprise how kids love any kind of competition including Duck duck goose game.
The kids were asked to write a note of faith and taped to a balloon, Then they let it go hopping someone will find the note they wrote.
I was quite a beautiful to see al those balloon flying at once. It touch my hear to see what little things make kids so excited.

No comments:

Contributors