Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doug

Doug has been so sick and tired, in one day he can feel ok (no great)and a minute later he feel miserable. Whenever he feels ok, he walks, he is been told that pacients that walk stay two days less in the hospital, a good motivation for him to do it.
He forces himself to eat as well.
He needs to blow this thing every hour to keep his lungs healthy.
Friday morning I woke up with a sore throat and the doctors and nurse told to go home. He was sad because he likes the company and support, but he knew that was the best. I had to change mask every 20 min and stayed away from him for the 4 hours before me leaving to the ariport. Saturday was his worst days and it is frastruated that he is so far away.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Haute Deb Designs said...

Dora, I'm so sorry. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys. If you need a GNO, just let me know!!

Aceneth Warner said...

good for him for trying to walk!!
ps. I love your family picture, you all look great, what a gorgeous family you have!!

jsturner1 said...

We are thinking of you guys!!! Let us know if we can do anything. I'm wth Debra, anytime, anywhere GNO!

Stef said...

You are both such amazingly strong people. Dora, you are all in our prayers.
And I want in on that GNO.

Contributors