Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweet Doug

I am dearing to post pics of Harper since she ll be our by April. She is daddy's girl. Everytime she sees something that she knows belongs to Doug, she says dadadada. Doug is a wondeful Dad, he is always thinking of individual ways to show love to his kids. He knows them so well and he prays everyday for their hapiness.
Before is treatment he contemplate why he really wanted to go throught the treatment.
He asked me why, I would like to have a long life, I said because I want to see my kids grow happy and shared with them all special moments.
He, on the other hand shared with me that he wants his children to have a father as long has they can. He is no worry so much of HE missing things, but his KIDS missing a father. I know his kids are the main motivation to gain his health.
Doug has been by himself 2 days. I have texted him and called him several times a day. Yesterday was hard day, vomiting more that he should. Today's fist part time of the day was better but at the end of the day some vomiting and fatigue. However he is emotionally doing good, he follows his activities to have some control over the situation and seem to be helping. I can't wait back to see him, I am already thinking what I should pack.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diamomd said...

Dora Harper is so cute!

Stef said...

What a great guy you have, Dora. We are keeping him and your family in our prayers!!

brit said...

we love you guys!

Dacia said...

So great that Doug is such a great dad! Our thoughts are with you guys. Much love!

Contributors